Simon the Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition is an application by MojoTouch. Simon the Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Following the success, media praises and high user ratings of the first adventure of Simon the Sorcerer (also available on Steam), we proudly...
Simon the Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition Review
Simon the Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition is an application designed by MojoTouch. Simon the Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Following the success, media praises and high user ratings of the first adventure of Simon the Sorcerer (also available on Steam), we proudly present the next instalment.
Just when he thought his life was regaining some semblance of normality, Simon's wonder years are once again turned upside down when the evil sorcerer Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind - revenge!
Sordid reconstructs his Fortress of Doom and sends a magical wardrobe to fetch Simon, but it accidentally ends up on the doorstep of Calypso, the wizard Simon had to save in the first game. Simon then starts to look for a special fuel that can power back the wardrobe and get him home.
Journey with Simon through this inevitable sequel to the best selling Simon the Sorcerer, as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairytales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (mostly woodworm) and enough Swampy Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until we manage to make another sequel.
'Simon The Sorcerer 2: 25th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* Quick actions using right-click.
- Completely new game menus and save/load system + Saves cloud syncing
- Three Music options: music score in MT-32, General MIDI or AdLib
- High-end graphics upscaling (xBRZ filter) for high-resolution displays
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Italian, Czech, Russian and Hebrew
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
Spanish voice acting with or without Spanish subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Polish voice acting with or without Polish subtitles
- Extras included: Original Manual + Art Book + Legacy Editions as FREE downloadable content (DLCs) for Windows, macOS and Linux (Multiple languages).
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
PROBLEM SAVING ? You can also try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.